Tuition and Financial Aid
The 2013–14 program fee for the Professional MBA program is expected to be $45,500, subject to approval by the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees.
Payment is due in advance of each semester or may be paid in a single advance lump sum. Within two weeks of admission, applicants who have been accepted must send a letter of commitment and a non-refundable advance program fee of $500, which will be applied toward the total program fee.
ProMBA fee installments must be received by the College of Business Administration by the following deadlines:
- Non-refundable advance program fee – two weeks after admission: $500
- First installment deadline – August 2013: $15,000
- Second installment deadline – January 2014: $15,000
- Final installment deadline – August 2014: $15,000
The ProMBA program fee includes the following:
- All university tuition and fees
- Learning resources such as case studies and periodicals for required reading
- Campus parking permit
The program fee does not
include these items:
- Books, professional subscriptions, and supplies
- Laptop computer and basic software such as Microsoft Office (if needed, you can purchase a laptop at a discount through the UT Computer Store)
- Travel or lodging expenses for required on-campus residence periods
- The optional global immersion trip (the additional cost for this trip is approximately $1,500, not including airfare)
We are committed to providing you all the information you need to obtain financial resources for your MBA studies.
While traditional fellowships/assistantships are not available for the ProMBA program, your employer may provide full or partial financial support for your degree—many applicants' companies do. The University of Tennessee recommends that you contact your employer first as you're investigating sources of funding for educational expenses.
The University of Tennessee Financial Aid Office
offers information on federal student loans for graduate students.
If you're an employee of the University of Tennessee or a Tennessee Board of Regents Institution, you may be eligible for fee waivers
If you've served in the U.S. Armed Forces, you may be eligible for assistance through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please visit http://gibill.va.gov
for more information or contact the University of Tennessee Office of Veterans Affairs
If you have questions, please contact the ProMBA program office at 865-974-1660 or email@example.com