Thanks for your interest in the Professional MBA program. If you have any questions about applying to the program, please contact, Ruth Topley, Program Coordinator. We’re here to help.
Applying to the Professional MBA Program requires candidates to complete an application through the University of Tennessee Office of Graduate Admissions.
To create a new application account, click here. To continue with your online application, click here. For more information about your account settings, click here.
For your planning purposes, it may be helpful to know that the application asks for educational history, work experience, recommendations from two of your supervisors, and essay questions. If you have questions about anything (e.g., how long your answers to the essay questions should be), call me.
- In the Program selection page within your online application, please choose Business Administration under College.
- Scroll down to choose Professional MBA under Program.
- Choose Fall 2014 under Select Term.
- Click on Save Your Selection.
- International students have an earlier deadline than domestic students, because the University needs more time to process international applications. The deadline for international students is Feb. 1.
- The deadline for domestic students is basically rolling, which means we will review applications any time until the class fills. We recommend getting your application in by July 1, but call us, if you need an extension.