Organizational Action Project
Your MBA degree is an investment—and we want you to see a handsome return.
While many of your class assignments will focus on your own organization, one significant component of our program that is applied 100% to your industry and your organization is your Organizational Action Project (OAP). You’ll execute a strategic initiative for your business that will make a real, immediate impact on your company's bottom line. In fact, our ProMBA students' average return for their OAPs is $535,000, many times the cost of program tuition.
You’ll work directly with a project advisor to help you analyze factors that affect your industry, your company, your processes, and your organizational culture. These strategic-level analyses will lead you to a number of questions:
- What macroenvironmental forces affect our industry?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What do our customers really value?
- What internal processes add customer value?
- What critical process can be re-engineered?
- Does the change make sense financially?
- Will our culture support the change?
Based on the answers to these questions, you’ll identify a strategic process in your organization to re-engineer and implement, resulting in a significant bottom-line impact to your company through either revenue generation or cost reduction—or both.
Read about a successful past OAP here.